Koreatown’s drinking landscape is becoming “more cosmopolitan,” according to the LA Times. They recommend that you try out a few of the hottest bars in our neighborhood…and we couldn’t agree more! Plus, all of these cool nighttime hot spots are within walking distance, or a short Uber ride. Your choice.
- Lock & Key: Our very own neighborhood speakeasy. 239 S. Vermont Ave.
- EscaLA: Latin-inspired cocktails with a Korean flair. 3451 W. 6th St.
- EMC Seafood & Raw Bar: Get a cocktail to accompany your $1 happy hour oysters. City Center, 3500 W. 6th St., No. 101
- Beer Belly: Craft beers with deep-fried delights. Need we say more? 532 S. Western Ave
- POT Lobby Bar: Grab a drink before heading in for a full pot meal. The Line Hotel, 3515 Wilshire Blvd.
Read the full article here: 5 bars to try in Koreatown’s new drinking scene