Have you been meaning to get in shape near your apartments in Koreatown but are simply unsure of where to start? If the idea of traditional exercise, such as using the stair climber or lifting weights bores you, consider one of these other ideas to exercise for your health:
• Go to a local basketball court, like Lafeyette Park, and go shoot some hoops.
• See where you can sign up for some dance classes.
• Go on MeetUp and see if you can find any local walking/hiking groups.
• Get a more physical job. If your job is sedentary and contributing to weight gain, perhaps you should change it up with a job that requires you to move around a little more.
• Change your routine from driving everywhere to either walking or riding your bike. You’ll be amazed at what a difference that can truly make.
• Join a local bowling league at Shatto Lanes. While this doesn’t involve lots of cardio, at least it involves moving around and getting your heart rate up for minutes at a time.
Can you think of any other creative ways to add exercise to your daily or weekly routine? Or does the gym at your apartments in Koreatown suffice for you?