With the New Year here, it’s time to enjoy all the wonderful things Koreatown has to offer. If you’ve been spending the majority of time sitting around your apartments, then go outside and make it a point to have fun in a different way. Even if you’re an introvert, there are plenty of things you can do for fun (and alone, too) to make the most out of living in Koreatown. Here are some ideas:
1. Venture out to the nearest arcade and indulge in your inner child. Shatto Lanes is a great choice!
2. Visit a local yoga studio to get some zen back in your life.
3. Hang out at the city bookstore and see if you can get any good reads from there.
4. Get a visitor’s pass to a local gym to try it out and see if it works for you.
5. Cruise by your local mall and catch up on some shopping.
6. Visit a local church or temple to reconnect with your spiritual side.
7. Enjoy the breeze at one of Koreatown’s parks and take some time to contemplate life.
How will you make the most out of the fall in Koreatown? Lucky for you, there are lots of opportunities for fun in your town.