The Vermont Apartments is a sophisticated and luxury apartment to live in. It is time to transition from trending Christmas items to a festive winter apartment. Enjoy the decorations throughout the winter season.
Decorations That Transition from Christmas & Into the New Year
Transform your Christmas tree by first removing the decorative colored lights and Christmas ornaments. Use white lights and silver and white bows on the tree to change it to a winter wonderland tree.
Drape snowflakes throw blankets over the couch and chairs positioned in the living room and bedroom. Buy a new white or silver comforter for your bed and light blue candles for the end tables. Hang white lights on the walls to make positive changes, complete the bedroom’s winter decorations.
A Checklist for Creating a Winter Wonderland in Your Apartment
Keeping your festive decoration through the New Year creates a perfect winter wonderland. Follow the checklist:
- Look at your list of decorations to make sure you didn’t forget anything.
- Put your table placements of white dishes and light blue placemats out with your best set of silverware on the dining room table.
- Check candles of silver and white to make sure they are all appropriately centered around the apartment.
- Decorate with hanging white lights in the bedroom, living room, and dining room.
- Limit the color scheme to white, silver, and light blue for a winter wonderland apartment.
This checklist makes changing the holiday decorations convenient and delightful—purchase all of our recommended new items at a local store.
Holiday Decorations and Getting Out
The decorations for your winter wonderland are now complete. It’s time to get some fresh air. Go to the Robert F. Kennedy Inspiration Park. It has an excellent playground for kids, and you can also use it as a nice dog park. The park views the city and is a beautiful spot for relaxation.